Custom sphere design fiberglass xmas window display ideas
2016 Maxmara christmas window display, customized one whole sphere and two halves assembled for one sphere designs used for small store door. High quality for fashion brands display props.
- Sphere shape design in Fiberglass material with separation two colos, one is glossy, the other is matt finish.
- Sizes are Dia. 25cm / 55cm / 80cm / 85cm / 100cm, large balloons are designed for two halfs assembled to one sphere.
- For large balloons, the weight is too heavy to decorating in store window, so sometimes we suggested to make large items in Foam material.
|Item name||Custom sphere design fiberglass xmas window display ideas|
|Brand name||DM Display|
|Materials||95% Fiberglass with metal parts / FRP|
|Size||Dia.: 25cm / 55cm / 80cm / 85cm / 100cm or customized size|
|Weight||Around 3-20 kg|
|Package||PP bag with styrofoam into outer carton / Pearl cotton wrapped inside outer carton|
|Payment term||30% T/T deposit, 70% balance before delivery;
100% L/C at sight;
Western Union; Paypal
|FOB/FCR port||Xiamen / Fuzhou / Quanzhou|
|MOQ||50pcs per small design, 20pcs per large design|
|Delivery time||Around 20-25 days|
|Sample time||Around 7 days|
|Shipping way||By sea / air / express / door to door service|
|Application||Fashion store/shop window display; Amusement Park decoration; commercial statue; plaza decor etc.|
Fiberglass statue production method: More than 90% are hand-paste method in China.
FRP production tools are: plastic barrels, brushes, scissors, gloves, rasps, rollers and some small power tools.
- Talcum powder with resin
- Enhancer: Glass fiber, glass cloth, glass felt etc.
- Accelerator & hardener & mold release & putty
Molds for different designs: Soft silicon mold and hard Fiberglass mold.
For fiberglass item decoration, we usually uses 2-3 layers of glass fiber or glass cloth with resin, so the thickness of edge is around 2mm.
For FRP furniture, we usually uses 6-8 layers of glass cloth with glass fiber and resin, so the thickness of furniture is around 8-10mm.
The scientific name of fiberglass material is fiber reinforced plastic, commonly known as FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastics), that is fiber reinforced composite plastic. It is composite material made of glass fiber and its derivative products (glass cloth, belt, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing material with synthetic resin for a matrix material.
- Lightweight but high strength
- Any different design shape
- Good insulation performance
- Low thermal conductivity
- Good designability
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Wide applications